Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm baaaaack

So I made it home. it was an awesome time, I'm still all screwed up sleepwise probably at least partially because I'm not "home" home yet. I'm up in Boston, making the circuit of other people's couches and beds, which is fun sometimes but maybe not necessarily at the end of a 3 week whirlwind tour of the northwest and the really NORTHwest.

It will be nice to be in my own bed and shower. With my own backyard.

HN still has the camera, so I don't have any pictures from that to share for a while yet, but I did manage to grab a couple on my cameraphone that aren't too bad.
This is me being awesome. I found a BARREL of lucha libre masks at an army navy store in Portland. Sweet!


Landing at Anchorage airport. 11 PMPretty scenery out the side of the train to Denali


More prettiness. Le Sigh.

No comments: