Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Twinks in the news

I have to, *MUST* comment on this Larry Craig business. My first love Vijay (ok fine it's Veejay but I don't like it and as soon as I get his H1 visa in my hand he's changing the spelling and a couple other of his habits I'm not crazy about) and those other crazy kids over at cerebral itch are banding together to offer him some support but I have to ask who the man thought he was kidding? He's gayer than Clay Aiken in a gold lame' dress and still he refuses to acknowledge!

Don't lie to us cracker! Look at you! THE JIG IS UP!


It's just the principle of the thing at this point. Go send him a card to let him know that you know. Then he'll know you know he knows you know and shit. There is no better way to spend your dollar today.

No comments: