Thursday, May 7, 2009

Circulate darling, circulate!

tidbits of what the bats in my belfry are yamming about:

  • t minus 24 hours until Star Trek comes out! I'm so excited. Boss is out of town, there's a decent chance my lunch hour is being extended by 2 or 3 in order to make way. F fighting with all the other nerds late night. I've been watching the previews pretty much daily, and yelling things at HN like "fire everything!" He doesn't get it, but the best part about him is he doesn't have to.
  • I'm going into the OR today at NSI, they need to do an eye exam on a baby and want me around to show them the techno-ropes for the first time. If there be blood, there be fainting. I've explained this to them and been laughed at so fingers crossed! Other than that though, I'm excited about it. I do love my software, and I do love to exercise it and expand it's horizons.
  • Relations with FFFO (my landlord) continue to degenerate. Latest is a passiveaggressivenotes.com worthy memo tacked to the door about lawn length. I'd post a photo but I burned it, it was very cathartic. This is a test, and I aim to pass. There is a bad, antagonistic person inside of me dying to get out and become a statute quoting nightmare tenant (becuase NOWHERE in the lease does it say my busted ass will mow a lawn, nor does the county statute deal with lawn length, as in the city). I refuse to give in to that c*nt. being bitchy gives you wrinkles. Peach in, green out...
  • So I've been using olive oil and sugar for exfoliation/moisture, discussed in the past. Due to the fact that we have hard as hell well water my hair has taken to being McNasty and a pretty gross not-my-usual color. Remedy is to either pay 30 bucks a bottle for well water shampoo, which would take DAYS to deliver, or to rinse with vinegar after shampooing. Loving apple cider vinegar such as I do, I thought I'd give myself another reason to love it by having it save my hair. While rinsing yesterday, it occurred to me that I'm basically a human salad. If only, because salads don't have to work, and get to hang out with models and shit.
  • spring has sprung! I've got to get you some pictures of this place. FABULOUS! and GREEN!

No comments: