Thursday, January 28, 2010

Virtual Tour

So I was giving a virtual tour to a friend today and thought I would share. I think I've described my galley kitchen to most of you, but I never quite nail it, so I thought pictures would be better. Input welcome from my lady friends out there on placement of objects. Cabinet space is at a premium, so I choose the visual kitchen instead. It's a fine line between keeping things where you can see them, and looking like you live in a garage...I'm not sure how well I dance the line. Maybe some other shelving unit is in order, but I have yet to meet it.






1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

Have you ever considered taking up interior decorating as a profession? Well done K to the S.

Also, love the new pan and I am psyched that I can go directly to the booze without having to wonder where it is. Nice touch.