Monday, February 22, 2010

why is it all SO HARD?!

I'm trying really hard to be a good person so the universe doesn't send me another gajillion dollar tax bill for my bitching, but UPS just RE-delivered the package. The one I refused a week ago. The one I ordered 2 weeks ago (paid extra for 2 day delivery). HN accepted it and I had to chase the dude in my bare feet and with a towel on my head to refuse it again (past the warring neighbors with the cop in the middle of them. Any other time I'd stop and stare but I'm on a mission). Then the driver looks at it and says "oh yeah. someone's written refused in tiny little pencil letters right here in the corner. Why is this in my truck?"

No idea dude, but seriously, please return it this time. Pretty please.

Let me also note that when I check the tracking info:
1) shows a day delay for emergency weather on Thursday.
2) showed a status of delivered. I called UPS and made them call the driver and ask him to change it right quick so as not to F up the return I'm starting with Amazon. Conversation with the UPS Help dude:

Him:"But maam, I show it delivered. This is a problem"
Me:"You're telling me. Call the dude in the truck, I'll hold. "
Him:"Miss, I believe you must call Amazon about this"
Me:"Oh I will. But I'd like you to call the dude in the truck"

Insert cheesy music here, and the status now says refused again. Please Mr, for the love of everything holy, SEND THE PACKAGE BACK. You're making me annoyed and blacking up my karma and I don't really have that much left to spare!

I take a deep breath and wash my brain of this as of now.

/rant (seriously this time)

No comments: