Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 seconds of human interest

Don't even ask why I'm watching this drivel. Ok, it's because I'm bored. I hope you're happy.


anyhow

1) "I'm Jennifer Lopez" I'm sorry, shut up. Or at the very least be kind enough to also introduce your ego. But I guess she didn't ask the brain damaged girl "do you know who I am" which is probably a step up from her usual.
2) Steven Tyler get off her! Yes, it's all very nice to play well with others but if a stranger came up on me all smothering with their fake love and hugging on me from above I would push them off and back up. Only she can't do either and I find this very disturbing. Let's all do the Hello from a respectful distance. blech.
3) At the end of the video they're all walking out in the cold with coats and sweaters...except the girl in the chair. Mental note: please dress your invalids in weather appropriate clothing before parading them to the unsuspecting. I think this is where the Snuggie could really shine.


gah. That's enough human interest for one day. I feel dirty.

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

I get all gushy and you mention a fucking snuggie on the cripple. Thanks for taking away my tears and helping a small part of my soul die while I laughed at what you said because it was outrageously funny.