Thursday, March 8, 2007

the plumber's here! yay!

and i'm in the living room guarding the front door so he can't get out. he tried to tell me it's because my shower drips outside or whatever and to be more careful and he tried to leave.
N F W but seriously, nice try! i told him i'm not doing anything exotic in there, and certainly nothing *new* and exotic so i don't see why it would just start happening and to please please please not leave me so i have to wait another week for someone to help me (he's wearing a wedding ring, so i know he can take orders and is likely susceptible to whining and sad faces). it might also have helped that i said all of this from my place in front of the door from which i was clearly not moving. he has gone back upstairs to investigate more.

so i made him go back upstairs and run the shower for 15 minutes and then come down. i will not let this man leave me in a lurch again. i want my damn shower! waaaaaaah! so it looks like i'm showering at the gym today, which is fine, because i have time to go to the gym because i finally have a day where i'm not at horrid soul sucker university. and i'm going out to dinner with a friend so overall it's a very exciting day.

long, hot shower here i come! oh glorious day.

No comments: