Tuesday, December 7, 2010

home again home again

A pictorial overview of my UK insertion mission last week. The verbal version would be decidedly uninteresting, as the main purpose was work and we arrived Weds morning and went straight to the office, then worked Thurs and had meetings and the party friday. The basic purpose of the trip was team building between the 2 offices and going to the company xmas party.

I shared an apt with 2 male coworkers, near my apt from last time. Here are their beds in the boys room. I thought it was nice that they could have spooned without having to get up. I tried my best to catch them in the act, but they appear to have kept quite separate. BORING!

foot for scale. cuddle up kids!


My bed. Quite large enough for me to sleep sideways, which is something I do love to do whenever possible. It just feels so rebellious!


View from the restaurant where the party kicked off under the guise of a respectable dinner. Lovely isn't it ?

2 bars later there were balloon animals. I have many many photos of people inflating and waving the long balloons around. Sadly they all have faces and I don't know how many of them would appreciate my posting. FYI, the beginning stages of a balloon animal looks JUST LIKE meat and 2 veg, if you hear me.

12 hours later: uh oh, is someone drunky?


Hangover interception/mitigation that night came in the form of 2 gas station frozen pizzas and a cream soda. Salvation the next morning came in the form of guinness and shepherd's pie. IT WILL CURE WHAT AILS YOU! Also, french fries+ Gravy = heaven! Always!





1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

You can blur faces with all the new technology out there now. Just saying.