Monday, June 16, 2008

Recognize!!

This just in from the USELESS pm at NSI. The one who 19 months into his career there still uses the "I'm new here" excuse when he's caught looking like a total ignorant douche at meetings.

"KS does not provide me with periodic updates. ... She has always been reluctant to spend time communicating with me. ...Either she feels she has no time for me, or she feels it is unnecessary for her to give me attention."

Well at least he is clear on the matter. I do not feel it necessary to spend time with him. I reserve my time for the people involved who know what's going on. If you can't catch on after 19mos I'm done trying. Get one of your own people to spoon feed it to you. I am also officially listed as "hostile and uncooperative". First of all, he has no idea exactly how hostile or uncooperative I can be. I hope to have occasion to show him. Secondly: Excellent! I am the rebel PM from hell. Trampling people's feelings all to "get my work done" Put it in my permanent record, put me on double secret probation and get me out of here.

In other fun news look what I bought. Pink! ("loganberry" = Pink!)


Alaska is totally going to rule.

No comments: