Thursday, December 4, 2008

mmm HMMMM :o)

That's my big fake smile for all the idea people in my life these days.

To play a brief game of catch up for those of you out of the loop, here's what's doing these days.

1) another visit to the farm, another +5 family experience. Farm is a go, target move date is Feb 1
2) work is work. Going well, moving along, but nothing worth blogging about.
3) Star and Kitty have moved to full contact, no blanket buffer needed spooning. I have to hand it to the cat, he really stuck it out. It's only taken 4 years to wear her down. This could be due to the fact that there is no heat right now, but I can't say for sure.

4) HN is still debilitated. We get the final word on surgery today, including which body part (and from whom) will replace the errant tendon, and when this will happen.
5) I have to get a root canal Monday. So sad. Mostly because this means my face hurts until then, and I hate spending money on silly things I can't wear. I will drink through the pain this weekend with the help of my "lady" friends.

Thanksgiving rocked, I'm looking for chickens (for no good reason really since we won't be chicken ready until spring) and doing my xmas shopping between conference calls.

peace hos!

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

Please, whatever you do, say you are going to get Rock Cornish Game Hens. Aren't they so tiny and way cute because of it? Aren't they so tiny and way delicious sitting on your plate? I think raising them would be exciting. Mostly due to my appetite's anticipation.