Thursday, April 9, 2009

The aftermath


Well. I don't know if I would do that again...if I did, I would do some things differently.
-some sort of medicated pad, with soothing properties
-NO ACIDIC FOODS
-try to coordinate this with a fast of some sort. Food doesn't last long, even in the upper GI it turns out. Also, it comes out whole (disturbing, but educational in that I really don't chew enough; gotta work on that), and acidic. For reals.
-no carbonated water. I'm not going into it.
-definite alone time. HN didn't end up going out, it got weird.

On the whole though, it was quite a thorough process. Somewhere around hour 9 (because it has been going on for nearly 17 now) it occurred to me that having had the flu recently, I might not have enough buildup to really be reaping the benefits of all this. Had I not already been drano'd from the inside out, I might have had more appreciation for this.

Also, you could totally half and half that shit with some Sprite and trick someone. I'm not saying you should, but someone asked if you could. and yes. If you added Vodka, it might even be good.

I'm never taking unopened drinks from anyone again, you people are sick.

3 comments:

Ichiro A said...

I wonder if this process would break the "Geneva Conventions" LMAO

The Great Explorer said...

This puts a whole new spin on loose women...

JG said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! We was rollin'!!