Friday, June 5, 2009

oooooh that smell, can you smell that smeeeeeell??

Hope you know that song. Also hope it gets stuck in your head now. You're welcome.

Anyhow, remember my little bird friend in the wall ? Not the one in the kitchen wall, the one in the bed room wall behind the radiator? yeah, I had kind of forgotten all about him until last night when I lay me down to sleep and couldn't help but notice some funk emanating from HN's side of the room. I began sussing it out (kind of hoping it was like a pair of his socks or something so I could be all "you nasty twin!" at him) by sniffing around and also got dog involved and together we determined that the stink originates....behind the radiator. Sick dude.

Can I get a dry heave for the little rotting man in my wall? Thanks

How long does it take a birdling to rot anyway?

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you left the baby bird in the wall or the fact that I would have become a completely out of control, hysterical mad woman, demolition queen chunking holes in the house until it was free. I think we both have our strengths eh?