Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A day in the life through my blackberry

Oh the potential of unbaked bread. This is a twisty challah off the King Arthur Flour website. 4 stranded braids beeatch!

I am working their shit over this month. I WILL learn about bread.

The fantasy is usually better

but sometimes not!


This is mini Barbie commando unit 1. Me and HN's motorcycle/abominable snowman suit have a long and happy dogwalking future ahead of us. SO WARM!

Is the belt for style, or to hike up me drawers? You may never know!

here are some of my favorite chickens. Look for me to take real photos (i.e. with a real camera) of them in the weeks coming. I'm getting maudlin about the farm, but still psyched about the move.


This ho's name is Susan B Anthony chicken. She is independent, and not taking any crap. Rooster be screaming about "bitches get over here" and she's all "No, I want to see what this bitch is about" She will not be oppressed!


This one's name is Bruce Dickinson, baby! So named because though there be other roosters about, he is The Cock of The Walk!!
He said it needs more cowbell!

This ho's name is Betty. Cos she's U G L Y but sweet.


Noticeably missing from these photos (I feel the absence more than y'all would) are Ethel and Mabel. Gorgeous speckled hens. Like this but prettier, and way nosier. Like old ladies, they were always the first to greet the passerby, and were smart enough to know Star couldnt actually attack through the fence, so they never flinched from her. Apparently, they were also the first to the fence to check out the fox, who could in fact get through the fence. Bye girls, I'll miss you!