Saturday, March 6, 2010

If I tweeted it would say...

that right now I'm in the living room surfing for movies we might like to go see while HN is in the kitchen whipping up salmon jerky with the last of his alaskan salmon. He's also watching a video he bought on recreational tree climbing.

The dude in the video refers to himself as "Treeman", which is pretty spectacular in and of itself, but to make it even better:
1) this dude sleeps in trees sometimes.
2) HN is ordering supplies to do the same. Yep, sometime this summer I will be put on notice that HN is ascending and camping out in the trees behind our house, just because. If you think I won't least briefly consider paintballing him, you don't know me very well at all.

I would also mention that all of this is inexplicably made better by the fact that today while feeding the bees with no beekeeper suit on, HN got stung in the eye so his eyelid is swollen shut and he looks like a cross between Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront, a mongoloid, and Rocky.

I've asked like 100 times if he would yell Adrian and stagger around just a little, which is how I got asked to leave the kitchen and sent into the living room to check out movies in the first place.

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

I go off on this "we should totally make tons of friends and have paintball wars around town" rant the other day and you know what I get? The whole what are you 12? discussion. Yeah, like I want to have that discussion yet one more time while having the most awesome idea ever and sharing it. And again, yeah, like paintball wars when you least expect it wouldn't be, oh I don't know, the coolest thing ever?? Picture it... you're innocently walking into the grocery store when WHAM! PAINTBALL WAR! You're prepared and take cover because once again, you have not a doubt in your mind that you can take that motherfucker down and continue your day not only victorious in times of war but also in times of running errands. 12? Maybe. Brilliant? All day, every day baby. That sneer is born from jealousy and although I am the only one willing to admit it, we're both sitting here knowing it.