Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1 overly anxious project manager on the eve of deployment, plus one saturday to waste could = PROJECT

so check this out!

first a little background.

1) I hate my couch. It's some sally ass material that can't get wet so where ever it *has* gotten wet looks nasty.
2) I am cheap. I keep trying to find a nice used couch but can't
3)I surf the web when avoiding work. Like right now.

Now, onto my findings:


you can paint couches! I never knew this! I may very well be onto something.

Also, I think if I had this it would change my life. Or at least my spare room which is under a pile of crap the likes of which I have never seen. I am convinced I would put all my clothes away if I had 20 bins to put them in. One basket each for undergarments and socks, and perhaps the bottom 5 for my craft crap. Don't you think?
It's like 6ftx6ft. There's also a smaller one I am contemplating as a possible room divider for my dining room. I could wall off the little area where I work and make a fake office type nook. And have local places to store my work crap.

2 comments:

The Great Explorer said...

Storage space kicks ass in a super cool ninja kind of way. I am also in the process of trying to figure out where the hell some things should go. Let's just say there wasn't craft type objects strewn about the house before I showed up. My little artsy piles are getting old. Shelving is needed in the kitchen nook closet big time. I am also under the assumption that no less than half that shelving unit shall be mine.

Ichiro A said...

That looks cool!... I bet Kitty will love it ;)