Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things I'm about to be awesome at

-replacing chipped or broken grout. I'm going with this dude's answer, simply because I like his style. Yes, I will go have a beer. "honey, I know it's early, but look he says it right here!"

-being a co-homeowner. Yes, HN and I bought the house. The deal is DUN. No, we are still not talking about getting married. You're welcome.

-being better about talking to my asian contingent. Seriously, I had no idea I was so big in Japan, but every day I get like 20 comments in Japanese. Now I know how David Hasselhoff must feel in Europe. It must be because I have a Japanese best friend. Don't all Japanese people know each other? He was probably bragging about me to his parents again.
konnichiha bitches!

-cooking with tomatoes and hot ass peppers. The garden is out of control. Here's a before and after just to remind you all. These pictures are about 2 weeks old, so there's more craziness going on but I can't keep up. Use your imagination and know that I've already picked several tomatoes and stolen a smallish eggplant. Better yet, here's a link, go see it for yourself. The first comment on both will take you back to the before pictures. I can't find the original files and I don't feel like downloading and re-uploading.

Here's a picture of Kitty, overseeing the madness of J&T from a safe place instead. This corner is now his new favorite place to sleep:


No comments: