Monday, November 13, 2006

crazy dog lady ???

so Adam called me crazy animal lady the other day. I immediately thought "he has no idea" my second thought was "crazy? ju wanna see crazy mang?" and so I thought I'd introduce him to my new friend Ima. As in "Ima show your ass what crazy looks like"

Star's name is being immediately changed to Snookums, and Kitty, aka Mr Cat, well. That one sort of speaks for itself. Maybe I'll call him kitty-witty or something.

So in the spirit of madness, here is my first all animal, all the time post:
Here's Snookums looking very sorry after being busted eating cat poo. Look she feels shame! Isn't she the smartest!!


Here's Snookums catching some rays under the rake. Cos, you know. Rakes rule n shit.


Here's Snookums writhing around ecstatically on my knittig. My animals like to showcase their junk for whatever reason.




Here's Snookums and Mr Cat snuggling on the couch. Snookums isn't a big fan, but Mr Cat is persistent and in the end, Snookums is a very very lazy dog and not likely to give up the couch.



Here's a shot of Mr Cat's junk. He loves the ladies to see his stuff!

There. I feel as if I've scratched the crazy lady surface. Off to eat now.

No comments: