Monday, November 27, 2006

flying solo....and loving it!

so I get into the office this morning and the place is like a ghost town. now, granted, there's only 3 of us who work here so it's never that far from a ghost town but today it was like "it is Monday right and not the weekend?" all dark in the office and stuff. Then there was that glorious moment where I thought it might be sunday and I had just dreamed yesterday. But I checked some stuff and no, it really is Monday. Shortly thereafter, I get a call explaining it all. One guy is sick, and the other girl's pipes have burst so she won't be in today. I have the place to myself. WORD!

and the word is good.

I brought my knitting. I have things to do. I can listen to Dawn and Drew podcast about poop n shit, as loud as I want to. I can do cartwheels if I want. Well, no I really can't but I had the freedom to explore the possibility with noone around to watch me slam into the mail table.

More later for sure, since there will be noone peeking over my shoulder at any point! It's like working from home with a better coffee machine. viva le office solataire!!!!

No comments: