Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random pictures

Because it's better than working and I have nothing to say.

Except that I'm so excited for my trip to UK and Amsterdam that I pee a little every time I think about it.



First up, some shots from a lovely canoe paddle HN, his dad and I went on. In Long Island of all places. This is the upside of living with the dude who looks at maps, finds green spots and says "let's go find this". The downside is that he does shit like that year round, like December. And doesn't take "no thanks, I don't really "do" cold" for an answer.

This is Star contemplating the fact the Murman (HN's dad) has broken off of the caravan. She was whining and debating a rescue attempt. She does not recognize that she is never actually able to rescue anyone, and more often tips boats over trying to do so.



This is dog giving me her best "whatchoo talking bout Willis?" If she knew swear words, I bet it would be more colorful.

Is this not lovely? and seriously. It's in Loongeyeland.

Birds on a wire. A lot of birds. It's like the Niagara Falls of crap.

I took this picture because I thought it was the home stretch. It was not. Now I use it to bring the pain back to life...
Peter Piper didn't have shit on my pickled peppers!



'Sup lady?

From the plane on my way back from Portland. oooh, mountains!



1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

Oh, those are nice. I love plane pictures. Big fan. How is it that places such as Long Island are so incredible and yet no one truly believes it when you say it or even take out the pictures? It's like we have been infected with the dirty virus...

I don't think I could handle the winter trips. That reminds me, I need to get another invincible suit...