Friday, November 19, 2010

Gosh! are you all dumb! MOM!!!

I have a new hero. See below, I copied this from a tech forum. Background unnecessary, this cheese stands alone.

JW has asked that NT Batch questions are not asked in an inappropiate forum.

You can not use the MSDOS in XP as it does not have any, will never have any and I would be pleased if everybody got this into their skulls. XP is based on IBM OS/2, NT3, NT4, W2K and therefore a 32bit O/S with an intergrated GUI, totally unlike MSDOS

Even Linux in command line looks similar to MSDOS, but it is Linix, please will all you NT users please read and digest the following article as it explains why NT is not MSDOS and MSDOS is an emulation:

http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/103161.html


So would you do this guy a favor and just get this into your skulls???

2 comments:

Ichiro A said...

Bullshit! Windows NT / XP / Vista / 7 are all running in a Windows Emulator on top of DOS ;)

The Great Explorer said...

I realize you speak the enemy alien language. I really do. Just seriously, please, when they (you, whatever) decide to take over the world, can you get the message to the higher ups that I am not only an ally, but I make a mean cup o joe.

I appreciate it.