Friday, January 18, 2008

McLobster

that is to say, disgusting yet intriguing These are 2 photos of my eye taken on a slit lamp, and then one I took of someone else. I've just learned how to use this instrument (the basics only) and am now obsessed with it. it's so gross and so cool all at once! I'm basically ready to begin a career in ophthalmic photography if this Project stuff falls through. there will be more of these later. As I said, I'm now obsessed

Extra super close up of my iris. SICK

Not so close up. Still cool though.

I took this one. I'm going to add a close up later, as well as some other peoples. It's amazing to me how different the different color pigments look.

2 comments:

Ichiro A said...

Muwwwaaahahaha Now I have your iris...

The Great Explorer said...

I don't know when it became cool to take pictures of eyes. It might have been once you started doing it. According to me anyway.