Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing compares 2 flU

oh. my. god. that's really all i can say. I have the flu, which is both miserable and thankful. Miserable because of the obvious, and also combined with a respiratory infection that is making my asthma go overboard, and thankful because at least it explains why I barfed last week mid-presentation (did I forget to mention that? or not. it was a hoot)

anyhow, I'm ill is the summary, but I don't have time to be sick. This has got to be the number one drawback of growing up. Not having time to be sick. ew.

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

Were I there I would totally make a huge batch of chicken soup for you. I would even bring the chickens right up to your bedroom and break their little necks while you cheered, just so you could be a part of it.

Feel better then.