Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Many of you have perhaps spent countless moments wondering along with this man "Will it blend?" I've been playing a version of that at home recently. Only I intend to eat mine, so it's typically much less adventurous, though it is meant to bring excitement to breakfast in hopes of enticing me to eat better.

My game is "Will it smoothie?" Today I decided to see what crunch does for a smoothie. 1 cup almonds, 1/4 cup flax seeds, a banana and some milk. Gritty and delicious. I think this might make a great hot bedtime drink. Maybe less almonds, maybe more. Depends on the ride you're looking for.

However, what will undoubtedly never smoothie is the 5lbs of butter I found in my freezer while looking for other stuff to put in. What reasonable person needs to keep 20 sticks of butter on hand I ask you? I have no explanation for this, I only know I am going to start rocking toast and shortbread cookies, stat.

No comments: