Monday, August 6, 2007

F*cking Mondays

1)early meetings all around
2)99 degrees and no A/C
3)got yelled at by one of my clients at NSI
4)crappy meetings all day, deployment pushed back 10 weeks!
5)my dog PEED ON THE FLOOR. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. (how rude)
6)the magic bullet broke! smoothies, coffee, GONE! nooooooooooooo..................R.I.P. good friend.

I did the only thing I could. Went out for chocolate oreo cheesecake and a Guinness at the air conditioned pub down the road. Hit the spot, no more case of the Mondays!

2 comments:

Ichiro A said...

Oh man! You better pee in front of star's cage! ;)

No more magic bullet! NOOOOOOO!

Maybe you need to upgrade to a real blender.
http://www.willitblend.com/

LOL

The Great Explorer said...

Dude, you should turn the piano into an AC unit. Problem solved.