Thursday, April 17, 2008

how was tomorrow? I think you know what I mean.

Nothing exciting to report on the results front. I mean, there's results but still nothing I would call a friend about or photograph and send to a website. I'm going to have to step up my game.

Yesterday I had smoothie for breakfast, with extra stuff.
Lunch was vegetable (mostly carrot) based sushi
spinach salad when I got home
Chili and a huge pile of broccoli for dinner.

And not as much to show for it as I would like. And definitely nothing crazy. I think I must be missing a key ingredient for this whole detox via the exits thing. I'm going back to the drawing board.

Today I had smoothie for breakfast with a PILE of Psyllium, spinach salad for lunch and ethiopian lentils for dinner. It can not be humanly possible for a person to consume more fiber than I have today but now that I've got it in my head that I'm missing something, I'm wondering if this was all for naught. I *must* find something to add here, I simply do not accept that this is what all the fuss is about.

My mother says I'm a fecaphile. I deny this claim.

No comments: