Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Progress report

or rather, a *lack* of progress report. Still nothing newsworthy, and frankly I'm a little peeved. Where are the toxins, and the cancer makers, and the years of buildup that are making me weak and undermining my health without my even knowing?! Why will they not flush?? I don't know if my expectations are too high, I mean it's not like I'm expecting to produce glowing stuff with a biohazard sign on it, but I'd like a little result here. Something noticeable, or even something different enough that I can reap the psychosomatic benefits of thinking something's happening.

I want drastic results, so I think it's time for drastic measures. I'm going to have a second smoothie this afternoon. It's potentially risky, but I seek the cleanse. I need to GET THE DEMONS OUT! I may also not have any cheese today. Perhaps I will have a nice spinach salad for lunch, and something lentil-y for dinner. I live on the edge, motherf*ckers!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained right ? (or lost as the case may be)

Stay tuned, tomorrow I hope to have a tale of Woah! to share.

Another random dog pic. And one of the beach.

Dog keeping watching while I'm lying on the ground. I believe Judas Priest's "The Sentinel" would be the appropriate soundtrack here.


Polished rocks and sticky seaweed.

No comments: