Saturday, November 10, 2007

so far, so good, and so much more left!

Today is the first day I have *nothing* that I have to do. I love it. For 19 days straight I have either worked, traveled, or attended a funeral service. 19 days turns out to be a really long time to go full steam ahead with no break and I am fucking tired!

I was excited to go to bed last night- I knew waking up today was going to be awesome because I would have nothing to do, and I would finally get to relax. So far it has lived up to it's potential.

I woke up early and crept out on HN to enjoy some quality alone time- I've had about 100 people in my face all day every forever now and I needed some air. I hit up one of my fave coffee shops and ordered a decadent sweet coffee treat/sugary pastry combo and did some serious people watching while I enjoyed them. I then walked over to and shopped at the farmer's market, making sure to hit up my favorite hot beverage for the weekend vendor Gracie, kicked it while I listened to guitar man for a while, stocked up on fresh local veggies then wandered home the long way and promptly started making the sponge for a HOMEMADE loaf of bread to go with the kick ass stew I'm making later. Then in a burst of motivation gone wrong, I locked Star and myself out of the house, which resulted in a 2 hour walk while we waited for someone with a key to come rescue us. After 2 hours I was ready to be indoors again, so broke into my own house because I got tired of waiting to being rescued, had a leisurely lunch, listened to some Stern (thanks ich!) and it's only 3pm! I OWN THIS DAY!

What will I do tonight? whatever the fuck I want to, but you can bet your ass it's going to be fun

. that's right bitches. Today it's all about me! FINALLY!

No comments: