Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update: UPS has STILL not gotten their act together

Despite the fact that every day I see UPS trucks driving down my street
Despite the fact that Baltimore has resumed mail, trash and all other services
Despite the fact that the snow stopped almost a week ago
Despite the fact that FedEx has managed to get me 2 packages in the last week

UPS HAS STILL NOT DELIVERED MY PACKAGE

The package has been in Baltimore since the 12th
The package was on the UPS truck friday (but not over the weekend, because I paid extra for 2 day delivery- I know, I'm still confused) but then
EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

The package was supposedly on the UPS truck yesterday but then
EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

I'd love to know what the emergency is. Do I need to be worried ???


The package is again supposedly on the UPS truck as of midnight today- they don't do Saturdays but they DO do midnights?


I just want you out of my life.

The irony is that I don't even want the thing anymore. I already went out and bought what I was waiting to have delivered. But I can't cancel the delivery. I have to be here to refuse delivery of the package. Sons of bitches.

No comments: