Wednesday, February 21, 2007

time for concern, or cause for applause...?

i vote for applause, because it's me and i'm worth it. if you disagree, please post and i will summarily delete it because after all this blog is my legacy, my tribute and i won't have it smattered with anything unflattering (true or otherwise)

so i need something to do with my hands other than googling "britney" and "losing her mind" which is something i've done a couple of times lately, because work has been so crazy and i need some brainless relief. i've decided to channel my energy creatively and get back to knitting, because i have an assload of yarn kicking around and i can't buy more until i use my current stash all (or mostly) up.


here's a couple of people that i think are hysterical, which isn't to say that i'm not going to try to stuff my cat into a sweater anytime soon. i had never even thought it could be done! oh the possibilities!

Cat or dog sweater

A little doggie version of Martha Stewart's freedom poncho

cargo pockets!!!

These things are all over the place, and i'm single, live alone and hate the cold. talk about fate.

i think the best thing about terriers (mine anyway) is that they're smart enough to feel embarrassed when dressed in froo froo clothes. and i have a whole box of froo froo yarn upstairs with star's name all over it. no more of this "your dog's so handsome" crap. we are going P to the INK and fluffy. oh for shame! she's going to go so well with my new $7 barbie jacket.

holy crap. there are so many places i could go with this: there's BOOKS on the subject. ima get my crazy on, forthwith and post haste.

1 comment: