Monday, February 19, 2007

where is everybody?

am i the only one who didn't get today off? boo working for the nazis!!!

and where the hell are my supposed "friends" to get me through the day ?
you people are all sleeping in, or freezing, or whatever it is you freeloaders sucking the teats of society are doing, and i'm out working hard (when i'm not blogging)

i had to go in for a 7am photocall this morning. yes *more* stupid eyeball pictures. from there it was off to fight the wicked witch of the west (someone's secretary) and then i got to poke at my numb eyeball while i tried to upload 184M of data over a 10Mbps net connection. total snoozer...it was like trying to paint a house with a q-tip, or something else really painstakingly slow for the job at hand but without an alternative.

then it was back home, then to planned parenthood for more pills, which was my first inkling that it was a holiday because they weren't even f*cking open! on the ride home i stopped to get a huge nasty sub (because i'm worth it and i'm bleeding and thanks to stupid PP i shall continue to do so) and the lady behind me almost ran into my car, but she managed instead to run herself into the curb and snap her axle. here comes the part where i'm a bad person. i saw she was ok, so i just kept driving - quit driving like morons in the ice people! i'm not hanging out in the cold with some dumbass in the middle of the ghetto just because she didn't think ahead when she felt the need to switch lanes at 40mph without being able to see. plus, i was hungry and the sub was smelling up my car and i really thought i should get home before it got cold.

all i can say is, thank god i had a good night (great night even! and morning!) last thursday because otherwise, someone would be dead. as it is, i'm just smiling like a mo-ron

all
day
long.

got plans for tomorrow and then my new fake boyfriend is taking me dancing weds. salsa, ay!

mentally, i am here...

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

I so wanted to reply to this yesterday but after sleeping in and kicking around the house in my pj's, it was simply far to much effort to put out on a day off...