Thursday, February 22, 2007

how come...?

if you say you're hearing voices in your head and being told what to do by them, you're schizophrenic and delusional but if you say "it's god i'm hearing" everyone's all "oh wow, how special, how lucky"?

'imaginary friends are imaginary friends people. let's be real.

and furthermore, how does half the world follow the teachings of a fucking zombie? i mean is jesus not technically a zombie?? sure, he may not have eaten brains that we know of but you get killed, you come back, you a zombie dude. i've watched the movies, i know this!

1 comment:

The Great Explorer said...

So you're telling me I should say it's God so people will think I am lucky? What if I can't get past the point they're just saying that to make me better trust them while moving in for the kill? What if what I am hearing is true, and I should just kill anyone that tells me I am lucky? Clearly they're mocking me. Clearly something should be done about it.