Tuesday, April 10, 2007

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE!!

honestly. how the fuck do these people get through fucking medical school when they cant get their fucking heads out of their asses long enough to figure out how to use a fucking phone or computer. are you people fucking kidding me? you stick knives inside peoples' fucking bodies and you cant fucking return a fucking phone call? who wipes your fucking asses for you that youre so fucking imcompetent. and furthermore would it kill you to exhibit some fucking courtesy? i recognize you think you're the coolest fucking thing since sliced bread, but i can't make a sandwich with your happy ass and i disagree. GOOD FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE!

can you guess where i am today? dingdingding! NSI.

\rant

3 comments:

Cerebral Itch said...

I hear ya' sistah! Rock the f*ck on. We just interviewed pediatricians and we asked if we could communicate via email - a big fat "no" all the way around! Liability my ass, too many emails my ass - you're clueless and afraid to break down your wall of exclusivity.

Whew - thank you for providing a forum for my rage

The Great Explorer said...

How dare you. I think we all know that sticking knives and the likes in peoples body is helpful and good so long as you wear a white coat and call it science. Just ask the guy in my basement.

Ichiro A said...

To all the Dr and Surgeons that might work on me in the future... I don't know this girl, she is NUTS!!