Monday, November 13, 2006

my new home

so, adam needed his cyberspace and i've been booted off cliffdwellerpottery. notice i'm not linking to his page, it's my little form of protest. i bet it lasts at least a week

viva la resistance!!

he was all bunched up by the pictures of me and my friends (like we dont make any page we're on better!!) on his "serious pottery" sight so i'm taking my show on the road, and PEACE to cliffdweller, eat my dust n shit. he's anti-sparkle, i don't even know how this is going to work out between us. anyway, just as a lark, let's start the countdown until "serious pottery" site contains any pottery shall we? in the name of "i'm going to bring this up to him every day until he does something with it" ness. and the holiday spirit.

although it might actually be soon that he gets going, since his ass was locked in the basement like a hobbitt all weekend making giant jars and stuff. he also made the transition to porcelain, which is exciting. last night he made 10 little plates and 10 big ones, in preparation for a dish set he's making for his cousin.

next on my list of things i need him to make me is a bean pot. i love beans and i want a special bean pot, with nice big handles i can pick up even with oven mitts on.

so i started a new knitting project last night, with the last of my stash of green Rowan Polar yarn. it's pretty and i'm making one scarf for me, and one for courtney (hi honey!). i'm going to post the picture of mine, which is ribbed but not of court's which is a little fancier. i'd post pics this morning, but for some reason i left my digital camera at home like a dumbass. now i have nothing to do here but work. and blog :o)

i'll post pics from the weekend later. i haven't yet gotten into the crazy animal lady bit online, so i'm going to do that too. i took some pics of the petters this weekend doing funny stuff so look for those later, probably tomorrow since management will still be out of the office, affording me the luxury of uninterrupted cubicle olympics. i've decided to fully embrace my inner crazy old lady. i'm just not going to give this address to anyone who doesn't already know about her

No comments: