Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF!!

I'm feeling pretty good. It's Friday (yay!). Adam's gone for the weekend, so begins master plan of "stay at home crafting, fixing and watching Grey's in bed with the animals and sniffling at completely random intervals" Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be wearing a homemade hat, because I learned how to knit in the round Weds night and I'm going to try to rock it! There's also a couple of craft fairs and some artisan sales I want to hit. This is going to be the year I get all my xmas shopping done, I can feel it.

I'm kicking it in the office alone (I love being the first one in), enjoying my coffee and surfing people.com to see what the famous people are wearing this week.

Now the bad part: today is shakedown day at work. Something's up, all the Execs are flying in which can only mean something bad. Here's hoping I'm still standing when the dust settles. I have my power outfit on just in case. Got a triple shot fancy coffee too. I really felt like I needed the mental edge. My overall vibe says "I'm hip, classic and intelligent. Please don't fire me"

hahaha

Wish me luck, theyre starting to trickle in...

No comments: