Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the best grilled cheese. ever.

it was like the perfect storm of melty goodness with delicious.

i got a loaf of rye at a bakery in bethesda this weekend. excellent stuff.



I took my time with this one. i preheated the pan (THE best grilled cheese or fajita pan ever, btw), and even got my fancy cheese cutter out so i could cut the gouda extra thin and delicious.

tA Da. perfect and delicious, just the way i like it. i think next time, roasted garlic cloves tossed in. or spread on. mmm.

tonight i'm having buffalo chicken wraps with my fancy new bleu cheese on top. i can not wait!

i also had a good run today. i'm doing 25 minutes to start with and i do a walk jog run jog walk thing at 5 min apiece. when i'm comfortable with that, i'll increase. today i covered 2.11 miles in 25 min. i'm going to track it here over the next few weeks so i have changes to look at.

2 comments:

coulyn said...

Ok, that's it. The grilled cheese just sealed it for me. I'm coming to live with you. Get ready!

kerry said...

dont tease. i would cook for you everyday if you lived with me. i only have the 1 bedroom though, so youll have to sleep with me. we can put the dog in the middle if you feel weird about it. :o)