Monday, January 29, 2007

i really prefer it when my cup runneth over

so i've posted another personal ad on CL. gotten some pretty funny responses, including a few with some seriously graphic pictures. is it just me, shouldn't you wait to see if the person is interested in anything you have to say before showing off your root? or could i get a warning or something so i don't pop that shit open while i'm eating ??

what is the matter with you people?

also, i've gotten responses from a bunch of the same guys who emailed me below about having dinner. it's frightening to think i might actually be compatible with them (which is one theory i have about why they responded- the other, and more likely scenario is that they respond to all ads...yes, even via blackberry)

there are a few contenders. ladies, i'm going to need some advice on this one, so dial in! don't make me surprise you with nasty photos first thing in the morning, you know i'll do it.

2 comments:

coulyn said...

you've done it before!

kerry said...

and I'll do it again, you know this!
I told him I deleted that picture, and I think he bought it. sucka!!