Thursday, March 8, 2007

help me. please.

So I'm on a conference call for work. Check this out.

Hours. Minutes.Seconds. ouch.

Yeah. and since I captured that little beauty, I captured it, cropped it, made this blog and posted it. And I'm still on it.


I've also taken some pretty cute pictures of the animals cuddling, eaten 2 helpings of lunch (at like 11 and 11:30) emailed my friends, emailed people for work, scheduled a bunch of meetings, peed twice, cleaned the toilet (the plumbers are coming and since last week my underwear were in the shower so i feel like i should make it up to them somehow) and cleaned a little.
This has to be the most productive meeting I've ever had. I need to make a harness for my laptop or something though. It's a hassle dragging it around. Bluetooth might be the answer to this problem.

No comments: