Thursday, March 22, 2007

things i am thankful for

so i am at nameless soulsucker institution today, doing more patient photos because we didn't get enough pathology last week and i was going to post a big old rant about the inefficiency of the corporate machine but i thought instead i would turn my frown upside and discuss happy things. so here is a list of things i am thankful for right now:

1) my friends. because you read this blog and without you i would just be some crazy bitch with a sad assed diary :o)
2)crystal light. it makes tap water tolerable, and seltzer water interesting. it's portable and comes conveniently packed in 1 bottle sizes. it also makes me have a pink mustache when i'm not careful, but thanks to bendy straws and nalgene bottles there have been no more incidents at customer sites. i've also tried just using the yellow stuff when i'm working, just in case.
3)the swiffer. how else can cleaning be so satisfying? i love looking at the swiffer to see what's not on my floor anymore.
4)spring weather. mmm, sun all day and still cool at night. last night i slept with my windows open so the fresh air could do me good. it was only like 45 outside, but my blanket is awesome and the dog was spoony so i was toasty. it was more like camping, but inside with a good bed.
6)summer, because boys run around with no shirts on.
7)cows. milk, cheese, ice cream, leather, steak, burgers. mooo-tastic!
8) craigslist. endless hours of work time wasted, not to mention the plethora of things i have found there. craig is the most stable man in my life at this point, and though i'm not hanging out with him much these days, i know there will come a time when i need something. and i know craig will be able to help me find that something that i need.

2 comments:

Ichiro A said...

Where is your iPod in that list? *cough* lol damn I have a bad *cough* ;)

The Great Explorer said...

Dude, you'd be a crazy lady with a diary worth reading but no one would know it. And that would be sad. :( I bet your medicine cabinet is totally worth a look as well... As it is, I'm totally psyched to see a reference to your readers! Your readers rule!!