Friday, March 30, 2007

mundane details about my day/TGIF bitches!!

So, I'm at NSI (nameless soulsucker institution) again today. Here is a little bit of how I feel:

This is me. I'm in prison and the sun is outside. Poor me. But doesn't my hair look nice? I cut it myself.

I'm really feeling this whole express myself via Paint thing, look for lots more drawings to come.

Anyhow, I only feel a little bit like this because today might actually be an early day. I just shot a patient (sounds funny) and I believe she has the magical 1 condition for which I have been waiting. I should know in about 10 minutes, and might be free in as little as 30 minutes.

I went climbing last night and got the 10s I pegged the other night again, so now as soon as I get a couple of new ones I will feel comfortable saying I'm a 10 climber. Very exciting stuff, I love progress. Especially when it's mine. I also love cheese (off topic) and I'm pretty sure I'm getting pizza tonight. yay pizza!!

I am going to this event. It's a steeplechase horse race extravaganza and I can't wait to see 1) how it goes, because I've never been to a steeplechase before, and 2)the local flavor as represented at this horse race. It is sure to be awesome, and I am so bringing a camera in the name of documenting it all. I'm actually bringing 2, a digital and a film back(cause I rock it old school sometimes) Right now, I am up in the air about what to wear. I'm hitting a thrift store first thing tomorrow morning, and if I can get my grubby little paws on anything that looks mildly appropriate for the Kentucky Derby (which this is not), I'll wear that. As a fallback, I will be going in jeans or something else (not a shock I'm sure). Whatever I wear, I will recreate it in Paint for your perusal and enjoyment later.


And in national news today, the jebus freaks are all mad because of this statue:
It's a big chocolate, anatomically correct, life sized statue of Jesus by artist Cosimo Cavallaro, and the Catholics are up in arms, especially because it's holy week, whatever that means. How can anyone be mad about a life size chocolate man, man? I'm not usually a big JC fan, but oh the things I could do to this guy. haha, I'd elaborate but on the off chance that the big guy really is listening, I would hate to get struck down with all these innocent people nearby. Seriously though, I could rock that, and that's all I'm saying. Chocolate appendages? Come on!

2 comments:

Ichiro A said...

The pictures are great! :) I hope your event was fun!

You should make animate your drawings :)

http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html

kerry said...

"make animate your drawings" ?? awesome!