Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Please please please Santa,...

Bring me an airstream trailer! It doesn't even have to be huge.

Check this out!:

In my head, this is me, my handsome male companion and his dog.
Star is inside taking a nap. Don't we look happy?!
oooohhh.

Although, if Santa wanted to bring me say, the 16 or 19 foot Bambi models I wouldn't give it back. Seriously, some days (like today) I dream of living on a giant chunk of land in my AirStream trailer, like the guy on Grey's. (and when I get bored with the view, I'll just pull that baby around and stare at something else) If the guy on TV can do it, I can totally do it and I don't even need to be near a hospital. I could happily disappear around the base of some giant mountain (maybe in Joshua tree?) and live off of granola out of my trailer while I climb anything I can get my hands on.

mmmm...what a nice idea. I guess I'll go off to the hospital so my dream can wither just a little more...

3 comments:

Ichiro A said...

Santa says "You can have it ONLY if you tow it with your Saturn"

coulyn said...

i want one!

The Great Explorer said...

I for one totally think you deserve everything you ask for no matter what. Maybe telling everyone at the hospital all your dreams would help them get stronger. Just lay into people and let them know everything. I really think this could work. Otherwise, find some strangers and tell them all your woes. It's like the whole stranger on the airplane sans the airplane. Besides, you don't want to keep an airplane handy for this type of thing anyway...