Thursday, March 22, 2007

pictures

because i'm still here, and still bored, and still unable to be bitter after all the fun, neighborly events of the past 48 hours i thought i would see what i had been saving up on my phone for pictures. i present to you:

This is a brick on my street, and gives you a little peek into Hampden. Hampden is where we don't care what decade it is, we'll keep little souvenoirs from 70s, 80s and today. Hampden is like Jack, or Mike, or whatever the hell your local person free radio station that plays a crazy mix of all things musical is.


And this is some cat. I'm totally blanking on his name right now, but this bastard is huge and has an attitude. He's roughly 25 lbs and belongs to the office manager of our North Carolina office. She brought him in one day and he went over well so now he's sort of like our office cat. I have other pictures of him, taken with my real camera, and I will post those later because you need to see more of this guy. he lays where he wants *screams* and bites if you try to move him and has asthma so he makes a host of funny noises. Dude's a trip, I'm hoping I have a picture of his belly somewhere because that shit is HUGE. I like a kitty with love handles, cause that's a kitty I can hang on to.

No comments: